Wednesday, September 27, 2023

MHS -- September 27, 2023

From another blog:

Flashback: Menwith Hill Station

A huge part of my life back in 2004 or thereabouts.

Link here.

I did not know this site (the blog) existed. I happened to run across it when I did a "person's name" search. The individual for whom I was searching is completely off the grid and has been for as long as I've known him / her. There should be no way that individual could have gotten me to the linked site, but there you have it. 

I had pretty much "forgotten" about MHS until I read Kim Wicken's book on Lexington, the racehorse.

Also, Horse.

Wow, I still have such great memories of MHS, Yorkshire, Pat. 

The walks were incredible. I really don't to what I can compare Yorkshire with regard to walking.

I would do almost anything to return, but I won't give up Sophia.

Maybe when I'm ninety years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment