Saturday, July 23, 2011

All I See Is A Man Too Old To Start Again

If only you knew ... it must have been the wrong rainbow ... I don't see any pot of gold ... all I see is a man too old to start again ...




Wrong Rainbow, Peter Yarrow


There's a very interesting story behind this video. To the best of my knowledge this album was never released stateside. Some years ago I started searching for this song on the internet, and was unsuccessful until one evening I happened to get lucky, finding in on a South Korean website. It was the song but just the one still photograph. Tonight I started looking for that site again; I found it, but the song would not play. On an outside chance that it might be posted at YouTube I checked, and, lo and behold, there it was. I was blown over.

No comments:

Post a Comment